Friday

i regret to inform this will be my last post on this blog. truly i enjoyed sharing my thoughts here. this blog remains as my only link to the mistakes i've made growing 
through childhood. but my growth doesnt stop here i hope, but after reading through how i progressed through life as i scripted its relentlessly tiring yet exhillirating events, i have noticed i have not grown much at all. work is still a chore, and the girls oh all the girls do they keep my heart sore. i hopefully will lose the baggage of my past ending tonight by no longer using this blog. it will still be up as a reminder how i am just a child growing taller year by year.

tommorow will be a better day. i hope. hope is all anyone has left in this fast paced world

and to all the girls. i miss you, and most recently the most.