Monday

It's a monday huh? That looks like tuesday sun to me.

I couldn't help my self.
If not for this blog, where would i put out my self loathe

Twice is the charm they said.
Here's something i just gotta get off my mind

I heard they tore down a place of sin. Where kids would drink and what not.
Too bad, cause it had damn good roof, but at least the stars were still out last time.
Too bad, cause i don't have any rooftops to go to anymore.
I wont see the sky anymore. Just see the old cigarette butts of long conversations.
I guess i could travel, anywhere would be nice. Anywhere but Japan would be nice.
Japan is cool, just maybe it wouldn't be cool to go alone.

And this donut joint Im killing time in, gave me free coffee. Twice.
Fuck you, daring me to keep writing.
Fuck me for staying up this late, and dwelling on life.
Fuck me, I feel so mediocre for staying up and dwelling on life.

I can't see the sky anymore.
Fuck me cause i live there.
Leaving would be the best option. Nothing scares me, inner city, projects, ghetto.
Capital of the world, never sleep. I'd fit in right away.
Im scared.
Cause all the things i see, they're just stories.
Stories i tend to forget.
Stories some that i even try to forget.
No one hears them anymore.
That's all anyone does, forget.

Ill travel and study.
Learn to be someone important, and get a good starting job with a great starting salary.
401k, minivan, front lawn.
Doctors, Stockbrokers, but no lawyers.
Lawmen died with the wild west.
Justice would be a waste of precious time right?
But this sounds like too much planning.
Plans are meant to be done and be done with.
Or better, we could just forget about them.


Ill still travel.
Its the least i can do.
Ill have enough stories to tell one day.
Enough so it wont end.
So I wont forget.